• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2011
    Hey everybody my name is zFaTaLz and I decided to make an account because I got Pokemon White, I'm a long time Pokemon fan and I want to talke to others who love pokemon like I do. Not really sure what else to say so...

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Yup, this being a pokemon forum, of course there are pokemon fans such as you and I who talk with others who love pokemon equally, if not more~ <3 For instance, there's the Black and White board where you can talk with others about Pokemon Black and White~ Well, since you have white, maybe it interests you? :3 There's a lot more boards for you to explore if you'd like in any case.

Anyhow, welcome! I hope you'll enjoy your chocolate-vanilla-insert flavor here stay! If you have any trouble with anything, you can ask a member of staff a queestion, or anyone else that hs an aswer for ya~

Back