• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!!

casch1

Death Sythe
    Years
    Hi everybody!! I hope we can get along! :)
    (by the way, english is not my mother language but I'm pretty good at it!!)

trespasser

Problem, officer?
    Years
    Welcome to PC! :D I hope you have fun here, cuz thats why you came...right? (If not you're gunna have fun anyways >:D)

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    It's okay that you're not the best at english. You'll probably improve on things here than in other places, since from what I've seen lately, this place is quite content and don't speak "lyk d1s" or anything, which is a good thing. You'll probably learn quite fast if you're still learning while you're here as well. ^_^

Welcome to the forums. I'd tell you to read the rules, but I'm trying this thing where I don't sound too generic in my welcomes, so yeah. :P Check them out, and have an awesome time here! :D

Back