• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2005
    Hi I Onizuka04 I wave restarted my self as a new member to have a new beginning so hi agian PC.

Last edited:

Lonepichu

Happy-Insane dance time
    Years
  • Hia, are still friends then?

I'm gonna add ya to my friend list under your new name, don't forget to tell tmbjr that you changed. ^^

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • Onizuka04 said:
    Hi I Onizuka04 I wave restarted my self as a new member to have a new beginning ao hi agian PC.

Welcome to the boards Onizuka04~! Since you were already a member here you probably know everything. *ponders about onizuka's old username* Anywho, hope your new username goes great and I'll see you around.

GYM LEADDER A

Has changed to Onizuka04
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2004
    I wanted to restart my life on PC because i did not feel like my orignal account was the one i wanted so i deciced to start a new life.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2005
    Guess i'cant post for a while when i can i will post a lot, promise.I forgot how long do i have to wait.How ling agian.

Back