• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

BluTron

Fight For The Users!
Years
    • Seen May 19, 2015
    Hello there! I'm BluTron. I thought I'd take the time to say hello, and to introduce myself. I used to collect Pokémon cards when I was younger, never knew how to play the actual game, but often played the game on my Game Boy. I've just recently found all of my Pokémon cards that I have been looking for now, possibly, over several years? Anyway, I'm mainly here to find out what some of my cards are worth... since, I have no idea! Hopefully, I'll be able to get some input on the kinds of cards I have, and what some go for in value, and what people are willing to pay for them.

Are there any good sites for finding out values about Pokémon cards, and what the value of them are? Or, am I at the right place? I seem to have found a good site that can help me out, and hopefully, this one is it! ;)

See ya around the forums! :cool:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Hi BluTron! I saw that movie three times at the movies, I have a friend who is absolutely obsessed with it haha

I was the same way with Pokemon cards, I was just a collector, I never played because I never knew how to :P

Welcome to the forums! As for your question, there's a Pokemon Card section you can go to here where you can ask that :) but make sure you use the Simple Question thread, they hate you starting new threads for that kind of stuff :P

Hope to see you around!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Hello and welcome to Pokecommunity. :) I'll see you around the Forums.

BluTron

Fight For The Users!
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2015
    Hi BluTron! I saw that movie three times at the movies, I have a friend who is absolutely obsessed with it haha

I was the same way with Pokemon cards, I was just a collector, I never played because I never knew how to :P

Welcome to the forums! As for your question, there's a Pokemon Card section you can go to here where you can ask that :) but make sure you use the Simple Question thread, they hate you starting new threads for that kind of stuff :P

Hope to see you around!

Hey, thank you so much for taking the time to reply to my thread, and to answer some of my questions. I appreciate all the help I can get, thank you!

I'm a huge fan of the Tron movies (1, and 2), looking forward to the 3rd one (whenever it comes out!). I even have a pin collection of Tron Pins (Disney collection of over 1,000+ Pins, some Tron, and other awesome Pins that Disney makes). Tron is awesome! :cool:

I'll make sure to check out that Pokemon Card section, since I'm finally a member here, and I'll be sure to post in the right section of that forum for the questions I may have regarding the Pokémon Cards I have. :)

Again, thank you for the help, and for the warm welcome! :'D

Hi and welcome . I am myself new here and glad to join this community!

Thank you for the welcome, and welcome to the forum, too!

Hello and welcome to Pokecommunity. :) I'll see you around the Forums.

Hello! Thanks for the warm welcome to this forum! :)

See ya around the forums! :cool:

Back