• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2011
    Well as you can all tell i'm new, My name lets just go with Dragon, I'm currently in FL, I'm married no kids yet, Job - Manager, where in retail(lol). My hobbies reading manga, watching anime, sports- Cricket, soccer(footbol), and spending time with my Dogs. I've been playing pokemon for a while now and still love it to this day. well that's it for me.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    Wow so your married lol that's really cool I only have a boyfriend lol well I hope you enjoy your stay here at PC.

LavanZev

Bringer of Orange Soda!
    Years
  • Howdy, welcome to the pc forums. I may not be much help in the poke knowledge but I'm here for trades and etc.

Zeroblivion

Brotherhood
    Years
  • Welcome to the PC. Hope you make a lot of posts and friends..Have fun here much. Maybe you're older than me.

竜の子

Avy made by Trainer Touko
    Years
  • Hey,hope you'll like here*fight urge to say "Dragons unite!*.What game's your fave?

raidersfan09

Dashing Person
    Years
  • hello Dragon, is florida nice? been there once and went to orlando disney resort fun times :P
    have you ever played Fifa before? its fun for people who enjoy soccer, such as yourself! hope you enjoy this forum and i'm glad you joined the crew!

Back