• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

PokemonMasterFlare

Pokemon Pro!
Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2023
    Just registered a few seconds ago. Nice to be here.

Edit: Btw, I can either be a hardcore gamer of a softcore one. It depends on the game. I once challenged myself to beat up to N Castle in Pokemon White using only un-evolved pokemon.

Last edited:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Nice to have you here, PokemonMasterFlare. The more the merrier.

Anything in particular you decided to join up for?

PokemonMasterFlare

Pokemon Pro!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2023
    Well, I joined so I could get some rom hack tools and suggest ideas for already existing ones. Once I get internet on my DS, though, I'll probably check the Wifi forums and get some trades and battles.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2011
    wow,,that would be fun...
    hey.,can i ask you something? Are you still studying? like in college?
    I was just wondering if you are a member of a pokemon club. I heard some of my friends that some universities have a pokemon club. Isn't that very cool?

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Just registered a few seconds ago. Nice to be here.

Edit: Btw, I can either be a hardcore gamer of a softcore one. It depends on the game. I once challenged myself to beat up to N Castle in Pokemon White using only un-evolved pokemon.

Welcome to the forums, huh? I myself? I don't care what kind of gamer I am, and I don't care what kind of gamer others are. It's all about getting fun - it's what counts for real! That said, nice challenge... And I bet it's full of cuteness overload, huh?

Have fun, and I hope to see you again! Ahahahahaha! :P

Back