• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2011
    Hello, I am working on a Flash UI Pokémon game and while I was looking for names and such I saw this site and ended up joining. Hope I can manage to finish and share it later.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hello, I am working on a Flash UI Pokémon game and while I was looking for names and such I saw this site and ended up joining. Hope I can manage to finish and share it later.

Welcome to the forums, huh?

That's pretty nice, but I don't really know whether I'll be interested in it... But, anyway, don't forget to get around the other parts of the forums, you know? I think you'll get to know more about PC and it's members that way!

Have fun around the forums, warekurt... and I hope that you can learn something from it!

Back