• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2017
    Hello guys , i m new on this forum and my name is Ahsan ... i m 14 years old , my favorite pokemons are Flying ,water and fire type pokemons like Staraptor , Togekiss Charizard and buizel.
    my favorite game is pokemon platinum...

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Welcome to PC!

Well my favourites are Torterra and Lucario. :) How about your other favourites such as character, region and game? My favourite characters are Ash and Dawn, favourite region is Sinnoh and favourite game is Pearl.

Remember to read the rules and have fun at PC! ^^

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2017
    Welcome to PC!

Well my favourites are Torterra and Lucario. :) How about your other favourites such as character, region and game? My favourite characters are Ash and Dawn, favourite region is Sinnoh and favourite game is Pearl.

Remember to read the rules and have fun at PC! ^^

Well , my favorite character is Paul, I like Sinnoh region..

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello there, Ahsan! Welcome aboard. I'm a huge fan of Flying and Water types too, that includes Togekiss and Marill as my favorites from both types. My all-time favorite though is Snivy, but back before B/W wasn't released yet, it was Togekiss. My favorites are usually the cute ones as you could notice, but I'm not sure if you consider Snivy cute. :P .. I've played all the games as well, except for the spin-offs, my favorite among the bunch is probably Pokemon D/P/PL. About PC, this isn't just a Pokemon forum, you could also find discussions that are not related to it, so I guarantee you will enjoy it here as much as we do! At the same time, you will also get to meet a lot of PokeFans! <3

If you ever have any questions, then don't hesitate to visit my profile and leave a message. Another thing, read the rules and stick to them as always. With that, have a wonderful time here at PC and looking forward to see you around. :D

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome to the forums, eh? I see that you like a variety of stuff... I think I like Grass types the most, with Turtwig being the top one for me. Maybe I juuuuust loooove Turtwig for some reason. XD That said, I want to hug you right now XD Maybe I think I am welcoming too many people, but no, there isn't a thing as welcoming too many people, Twiggy!

Have fun around the forums!

Back