• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello...

Years
  • Hello everyone... I am The Care Taker.... more commonly known as FellowGreekTrainer....

I have lived on New Moon Island with Darkrai for centuries keeping him at ease watching him grow....

:cer_blankstare: Imagine I wasted my life doing that ^^^ !?!?!?!? LOL

So I'm FellowGreekTrainer, Pokemon was a big part of growing up for me, I had all the cards, toys, games, ect. Then as I got older I grew out of it, passing down my DYNASTY worth of pokemon(Cards and Games filled with shinys, legends, and lvl 100's I busted my butt for not knowing about hacks) to my brother.

Until recently I never even touched on the subject since I was about 12 (now 16) I was on Youtube and I saw an unrelated video of a Pokemon hack and found this site. So now I have patched over a few games with games on here and I'm amazed at what people have turned my early childhood into, if only the actual Pokemon creators listened. :cer_blankstare:

I know that's a lot so I'll rap this up, so say hi here, or anywhere else if possible (still learning the site) love meeting new people and discussing things. that's about it.

BYE!!!!

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
  • Well hello there FellowGreekTrainer! I've gotten over Pokemon a few times in the past but I always seem to come back to it often after giving away my collection to younger people whose pokepassion is still burning so that's a feeling I know all too well.

The people here are rather nice so you shouldn't really have any problems talking to people... most people xD Just make sure you follow them rules so you don't annoy people for the wrong reasons (You've gotta annoy people for the right reasons or it's no fun).

If you've got any questions about the forum or you're just bored and want a chat feel free to VM/PM me and I'll try and help you out (Although you may be better off contacting a staff member for fancy forum problems, just sayin'). Whatever you decide to do make sure you have fun and stuff cuz fun is well, fun!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hello there, and welcome to the forums, huh? I think I never left Pokémon all these years, since I was having a lot of fun, no matter where, when, and how! Right now I'm on the latest stuff, so... um, I think if you haven't placed Black/White, give it a shot! Maybe you'll love it a lot, since the games got a revamp and all...

Have fun around the forums, huh? I think you should start out posting around sections you like the most, gradually expanding to other sections. See ya later!!!

Years
  • Well Thanks guys, wasn't expecting any replies considering it's a little late.. where I live at least. I have actually given white a spin and personally the graphics made my eyes pop O.o but personally I feel the pokemon are becoming more and more.... like "I wasn't sure what else to make so I made this thing that looked like an ice cream cone." (Vanillish) "then it turns into two ice cream cones" (vanillux) but the game play and all is great. -To Twiggy

and yeah I can see what you mean, everyone seems quite friendly here. I've had a few people PM saying hello which is rather nice of them. I plan to take a look around and see some of these great hacks I've seen. -To Charliezard

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello there, welcome aboard! Everyone of us has a childhood experience with Pokemon and that is why we're here at this very moment, and yes, I admit. I lost some interest on Pokemon a few years ago, but yeah, with the new games being released, I'm getting more & more in touch with the whole experience. Although, I didn't leave the anime, as I really love it, as for the games, yes, that was the part where I lost interest in! :3; I also love collecting the cards, although I don't have them anymore as my mom thew them away when we move in, that reminds me of my favorite card, Pikachu, it's design was too adorable for me that I can't even handle looking at it for like 10 minutes and admiring it! :P

Here in PokeCommunity, I'm sure you'd have a lot of fun, just like I am right now. I love welcoming people like you, it's makes me feel happy all the time! And I know that you'd be able to find a section here that maybe you'll be into the most and perhaps share your contributions to the section as well! At the same time, meeting the whole community! Isn't that fun? It might be a little awkward at first, but as you keep on participating to the whole thing, you will get used to it here!

Don't worry, we're here to help you out! So if you have any questions regarding the forum or anything, don't hesitate to send me a PM! (You might as well ask the staff members as well, those with usually color and bold names, as they know more about everything here than me!) I'm looking forward to see you around to forum, with that have a wonderful time here! :D

Back