• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello~

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hey there and welcome to PC! This isn't the place to be asking that though... this is the forum to introduce yourself and to tell us about yourself. Go to the correct forum and ask for that there. While your at it read the rules and such to make sure you know how PC works. Hope this helped.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello there and welcome aboard. But as what the person above me said, this place isn't for asking for trades & stuff. The Trade Corner would be your bet if you're looking up for some trades as well as the CBC corner for battle & strategies, so I'll be locking this threaad. If you have any questions regarding the board, you are more welcome to ask Megan and I! :D

@ Brickbusterx, Mini-modding is strictly prohibited, if you've seen any threads similar to this one, it's best to report it 'kay?

Closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back