• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

IcyToucan

wew lads
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2016
    I'm a fan of the Pokémon handheld games, the Pokémon trading card game, and the Pokémon anime. My favorite Pokémon is Celebi but my favorite Pokémon type is electric.

...I'm really bad at describing myself. Hi.

Years
    Hi there and welcome! I'm actually interested in all of those things! (except my trading card collection stopped after 1st gen and its only half way done so not that impressive -.-) Celebi is a great Pokemon for a favourite! (i find him to be one of my favourite legendary Pokemon and i liked Celebi a lot in the movie with him in it :)) I also find electric to be my favourite type! (if you couldn't tell from my avatar :P) Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope your interests are all enjoyed here and hope to see you around! :)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I'm a fan of the Pokémon handheld games, the Pokémon trading card game, and the Pokémon anime. My favorite Pokémon is Celebi but my favorite Pokémon type is electric.

...I'm really bad at describing myself. Hi.

Welcome to the forums, ToucanManiac :) I think I love the video games myself. As for the card games, well, it's been, like, a really long time since I last touched them. :P Not much incentive to get these cards around here since no one plays them :P Well, no one I know, at least. (They do sell them.)

I think I'm also pretty bad when it comes to things like that when I have to rush. :) Anyway, I hope to see you again and I do also hope that you can give Pokémon Clubs a look or something.

Back