• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2012
    Hi. I'm a new user to this site and I think that this is the best site to join because you could exchange friend codes with random people and such. My name's Archer Crest. [Which I think is a really cool name, by the way...]

My favorite Pokemon is mostly Pikachu and Growlithe because they're both cute and are my favorites. I also mostly like electric-type Pokemon and fire-type. I also forgot to tell you that I also like Ponyta. My favorite Pokemon game is Pokemon Generation V.

Years
  • dragons

Well i play firered Sapphire and Ruby but i would love to be an online friend Growlithe used to be one of my favorites btw also the first pokemon i ever obtained was a Squirtle. the first shiny i ever got was a poocheyena and in fire red it was a geodude. if you need any info about dragons just send me a message @ [email protected]

oh yah i umm... am a new user too

Last edited:

Bobina30

•Grαphικs Pαrαdιsε•
    Years
  • Hi there, my name is Michael, but you can call me Beta, my fav. pokemon are Ralts, Kirlia and Gardevoir, i like mostly Phsycic pkmn's. And before i goto Pokemon league i train 6 pkmn's to lvl 100 :D

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Hi Archer Crest, I'm also fairly new around here. Like you, I like Fire Pokémon; unlike you, I also like Fighting Pokémon (I think it's the fact that some of them look almost human, but with quirks).

There are a lot of places to go around here, so have fun meeting people and trying new things!

Cyclone

Back