• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello~

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2013
    Heyyy I'm Lyrieeeeee~
    just call me Lyrie :D;;
    Nice to meet y'all!

I was browsing the internet and I found this forum by chance soooooo
    yep. B)
    Generally I can honestly say I've been brought up by Pokemon. I miss a lot of episodes because of school though and now there are too many for me to keep up dsajkhdsajd *sawb*. The earliest memory of my childhood was Pokemon posters (missing now), mountains of Pokemon plushies, toys (I remember those pokeball thingy and when you open there's a little house sort of thing and a very tiny pokemon <3), and Pokemon pyjamas (too small to fit in now dsjkdsa)

The versions I play are: Yellow (sister's, but I fool around sometime.), Crystal (save file dead because it was too old), Leaf Green (someone gave it to my sister but the save file is dead too), Diamond, Pearl, Platinum (I don't play those three much...), Soul Silver (technically I borrowed it from my friend for a week and rushed the entire game--), and White II (the only one I play now <3)
    Since White II was bought recently I'm still no good with Unova pokemon so please put up with me-- //sawb.

Generally I'm a hardcore Cardfight !! Vanguard fan as well and I do love other Anime and Manga~
    IloveAichiSendou<3
    What else, uhmmm I like drawing and doodling as well and stuff yep.
    k

that's all :'D

Years
    Hi Lyrie!

I've watched a little bit of CFV. I'm actually just beginning to get into the TCG~
    Nice to meet you. ^^

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2013
    Hello! I like the TCG! I bought a deck!

butnooneeverplayswithme*sawb*
    my school is a girls' school so no one plays the TCG. //sadface
    nice to meet you too!

Years
    Hello! I like the TCG! I bought a deck!

butnooneeverplayswithme*sawb*
    my school is a girls' school so no one plays the TCG. //sadface
    nice to meet you too!

Which deck did you pick? Royal Paladin, I'm guessing. :P

That stinks. ;_; I've got a few people to play with, but they have no money for the game. It's hard to get into aside from starter decks, lately. The prices for singles have gone up like crazy. ><

Squidchan

The Lady Cthulhu
    Years
    Hi Lyrie! Welcome!

I'm also a huge anime fan, and I'm always looking for good anime to watch. I haven't tried CFV yet, so I might look it up. :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2013
    @deadwing: I picked royal paladin because aichi <3 well My friend has a cousin who plays so hopefully I can trade some of my booster pack cards for a few more royal paladins. Hopefully I can get a Pendragon [YAY FOR ROYAL PALADIN LIMIT BREAK]

@squidchan: YAY FOR ANIME FANS~ CFV is generally a card game anime but I like it a lot better than Yu Gi Oh or Duel Masters <3 I like the game play a lot more! Go search it up :D

Nakala Pri

That's a lot of Pokemon games! I've played Leaf green, Emerald, Pokemon Black, (Pokemon Pearl, but its my sisters file so the only thing I could do is hog all the ribbons and release her pokemon xD) Pokemon black, and a tiny winy bit of Yellow. My sister has an account on here, her names Mokoko. Why not meet?

Yours weirdly, the tomboy Pokemon lover, Rozu.

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2013
    @rozu: ohhh sure~
    ehhh release her pokemon?! D:> i got bored of contests *sob* i really love pokeathlons!

Edit: Just saw a few threads on the trading segment...
    IV, EV, etc, NOPE don't understand a thing 8'D

Last edited:
    Back