• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
  • Hey there! My name is Amanda and I'm 18 (soon 19) year old and I live in Sweden.
    I've loved Pokemon since the age of 6 :) I hope to get some new awesome friends!
    By the way, my favourite Pokemons are Pikachu and Umbreon ^^

Hugs //Umchu

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
    Years
  • Hey neighbour! (Im from finland) I have been to pokemon also since I was about that age. :D Welcome to PC! Umbreon is one of my favvourite Eeveelutions. Im sure You will make new friends here! Everyone is realy helpfull and nice. :D I hope to see ya around.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hi, Umchu! Nice to meet you here! You could chit-chat about Pokemon here. Welcome to Pokecommunity and don't forget to check the rules! Happy Pokecommunitying!

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hi, Amanda!

Welcome to PokéCommunity! That's cool that you live in Sweden! You don't see too many people joining that come from there, so you're unique! :D

We are both older fans of the series, which is awesome! Did you start playing with the original Red and Blue?

Umbreon is such a cool Pokémon. Definitely one of my favorite Eeveelutions.

I hope to see you around! You'll definitely make new friends, don't worry. :)

If you ever want to talk or need any help, don't hesitate to drop a VM. Enjoy!

Back