• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    OMG you're Eli's sister? o.O *screams and huggles* Awsome! ^o^ I am one of Eli's PC buddies, she's such a sweetie. I bet you'll be an awsome member to hang with too! It's a pleasure to meet you Rachel, the name's Kelsey. ^.~ Please read the rules and whatever, but just have a good time! ^________^

~Kelsey

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Yar name is addictive~ @_@;;
    Welcome to PC, and I would say my unoriginal phrase "or either ignore what they all said, or dont read this" but Im on a originalist mood, so take this~ >_>

Welcome to PC, and I hope yar blood type is diferent from yar sister [We dont want two same people, specially two same insane people~ xD] So post [diferently], act [diferenctly~], read the rules [not diferenctly o_O], dont spam [...], and have a good time, blah blah... Post in the Crush Thread also and make Sprites... ermm... Have a good time~
    [Long post~ o_o I needed to write something...]

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    hello, wellcome to PC, hope you have a good time here.
    and yeah, that's basicly all I have to say, unless you want me to dance or somthig...
    but... you probly don't, so read the rules, FAQ and junk.
    bye!

Last edited:

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Draconess Of Fate said:
    Castrainer- I hope we dont have the same blood type 0_o

We as in [ya and me] or we as in [ya and yar sister]? o_O
    Okay, I shall get some water now...
    *headaches~*

mvtm

Years
    Hi there Ranchel , since your Eli sister , emm you wont have problems actually having friends since your sister is well known , its actually yay that you deceided to join.

Have fun , BTW my name is Maria.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    Eli has a sister? O_O
    Oh dear lord. I hope we all make it through this.

JK XD
    Welcome Eli's sister. Maybe you can keep your sister in check or something?

Lucid

Hi Rachel, I'm Paige, I tell ellen she sucks on a daily basis =3
    well, welcome to PC XD

Lucid

I say we drop ellen in a hole, and have rachel take her place =3

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2011
    ;_; Why do spammers always have to ruin the forum ;_; *gets out SPAMMER gun!* *shoots SPAMMER* "Yeah thats what I though...just try SPAMMING again!"

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Draconess Of Fate said:
    Hey!
    My name is Rachel. Yes, I am the TRUE sister of Eli, and I am aware of the fact she made many stereotypes of me...xD I am also aware Eli uses my Hotmail Account...therfore I abandoned it and I havent used it for 5 months...xD
    I decided to join PC, since I have been extremely bored the past few months...

I hope to see you people around ^^

~Rachel
    Hello. Welcome to PC. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. You're Eli's sister? That's very nice. Eli's one of my best friends. She's really great friend. Would you like to be my friend? Anyway,please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Hope you have fun and have a great time.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Seeing as how Eli and her "sister" are the same person, I'll go ahead and lock this up now.*locked*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back