• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
  • Hey all!

So this is a really old account that I created a long time ago for some reason. Figured it was about time I actually use it!

Just wanted to say hiya!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Well here's your first welcome to that account! Welcome to PC PokemonOrangeedition!

It's good to know you've finally decided to use this account and say hi. :3 You registered sometime ago so I'm glad you're posting now. It's always nice when member finally come out of their shell and start posting around no matter if they joined 5 minutes ago or joined 3 years ago such as you. You may not remember why you joined, but I assume it's cause you wanted to talk about Pokemon? Is there any thing in particular that you like about Pokemon? This forum has all sorts of topics on Pokemon. For example, you can talk about the games as a whole in Pokemon Gaming General or the anime in Pokemon Anime or you can talk about the card game in Pokemon Trading Card Game. Whatever aspect of Pokemon you're interested in, I can guarantee there's a section for it. I really love the games the most myself, but I watch the anime too.

I hope you can post more now that you've decided to open up. There's lots of place to post in and it should be easy to explore. Making friends here is easy too cause alot of people are easy to get along with and are friendly. Alots of people are wanting to talk to people including me. I don't bite so you can chat with me anytime! And if you're stuck on anything don't be afraid to ask! The moderators are really nice and will be glad to help you out, so feel free to contact them with any forum related concerns. See you around and have an amazing time here!

Years
  • Thanks :) I have lurked around these forums for years, so I have a pretty good feel for how the community can be. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute in a meaningful way. My main interest is ROM hacking, I just have very little to contribute to that as of now. Over time I hope to be able to post something of my own :)

Back