• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!!!

Prof. Birch

The Greatest Hoenn Professor
Years
  • Hi, my name is Prof. Birch. The reason why I joined this forum so that I can talk about Pokemon. My favorite GBA game is Emerald and my favorite starter is Mudkip. I also came here to talk about Pokemon Rom Hacks from Gen 1 to Gen 3.

Years
  • Well, you came to the right place.

I'm sure you'll find exactly what you're looking for and more in this forum.

Welcome to PC, we're glad to have you.

Years
  • Welcome to the forums Birch! I hope you enjoy yourself. If you need any help, you can ask me if you like.

Have you created any ROM hacks yet?

Prof. Birch

Years
  • Welcome to the forums Birch! I hope you enjoy yourself. If you need any help, you can ask me if you like.

Have you created any ROM hacks yet?

I tried creating countless hacks but failed. There is a reason why I joined this forum. The roms I'm going to edit are Fire Red, Ruby, and even Emerald.

Years
  • I tried creating countless hacks but failed. There is a reason why I joined this forum. The roms I'm going to edit are Fire Red, Ruby, and even Emerald.

You failed at doing so? Is there a certain area that you failed at doing? Like, sprites or..?

Prof. Birch

Years
  • You failed at doing so? Is there a certain area that you failed at doing? Like, sprites or..?

The maps were pretty scrapped up. The tools I have now are Advance Map 1.95, APE, A-Starter, Advance Text, A -Trainer, unlz-gba, Wichu Sprite editor, WindHex (Hex Editor), YAPE, and NTME.

And I also have XSE for scripting. I came here to pretty much learn how to script.

Last edited:
    Years
  • The maps were pretty scrapped up. The tools I have now are Advance Map 1.95, APE, A-Starter, Advance Text, A -Trainer, unlz-gba, Wichu Sprite editor, WindHex (Hex Editor), YAPE, and NTME.

And I also have XSE for scripting. I came here to pretty much learn how to script.

Fair enough. At least you will be able to learn because there is a section about ROM hacking!

Prof. Birch

Years
  • Fair enough. At least you will be able to learn because there is a section about ROM hacking!

Yes, and I also came here to play rom hacks that can only be downloaded at Pokecommunity. I pretty much know where to go since I knew this site since 2010.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Well you dont need any help around then, Yeah my favorite starter from emerald was treeko since in sapphire i used a mudkip and ruby I used a torchic (I was OCD like that)

Rom hacking is our most popular section so no wonder you like it :D

Prof. Birch

Years
  • Well you dont need any help around then, Yeah my favorite starter from emerald was treeko since in sapphire i used a mudkip and ruby I used a torchic (I was OCD like that)

Rom hacking is our most popular section so no wonder you like it :D

Thanks. I like how you chose your starter base on the color of the game like green is Emerald.

Back