• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!! ^-^

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Apr 10, 2005
    New member here. It's nice to see such a thriving Pokemon community, I think I'll be posting here alot ^^

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Welcome i see that you are an Ash fan.Please enjoy your stay here^^ and Post.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Welcome to The PokeCommunity Hocotate! ^_____^ The name's Kelsey, it's a pleasure to meet you. ^.~ Be sure to check out the rules and whatnot and have a great ime. ^^ PM me if ya have any questions. ^^

~Kelsey

Latias1408

Omg! It's Axel! *fangirl-like*
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC. I hope you have a fantastic time here. PM me if you wanna be friends. If you have any questions feel free to ask me, (I may not have an answer) but you can still ask ;) Or you can ask a Admin, S-Mod, or mod. I'm sure they have better answers :D

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Hocotate said:
    New member here. It's nice to see such a thriving Pokemon community, I think I'll be posting here alot ^^
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Hope you will be active,make a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2005
    Nice username :p
    Uerukamu Arata Buzai!
    Glad to have to you here ^_^ Welome to PC, Please enjoy your stay.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Apr 10, 2005
    Wow, thanks for the welcome everyone. I appreciate it, I don't think I've ever been to a forum with such friendly members, I'm a regular for sure here :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2007
    Hey, and welcome to PC! I'm Haley! If you have any questions or want to be friends pm me. Read the rules, follow them, and have fun! ^^

Back