• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Lucid

welcome yo PC, read the rules, follow them and have fun. if you have any questions, dont be afraid to ask~
    *gives n00b cookie*

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Dark Salamence said:
    Hello everynody!
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Shaman King and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Hi and welcome^^
    I think I know you, your name looks familiar to me...

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hewwo Dark Salamence! ^^ Welcome to The PokeCommunity! ^.~ The name's Kelsey, it's a pleasure to meet you. ^_______^ Please read and follow the rules and jazz like that and have fun! ^^

~Kelsey

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Welcome to the forums and enjoy. I like your name very much, Well. Post a lot. Obey the rules and I will see you around.^^

Last edited:
    Back