• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2016
    Hey, I'am you're ordinary POKEMON fan. I like to play pokemon roms I have been playing since highschool. I'am a Big Anime fan.

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
    Hiya and welcome! Glad you've joined us and I hope you'll enjoy your stay, Okama. =) What animes do ya like? I haven't watched much personally, though I'm a big fan of Bleach. x'D Brother introduced it to me a looong time back and it just stuck. Do you play any other video games besides Pokémon, as well? I'm a big fan of The Elder Scrolls, the Legend of Zelda, Jak and Daxter, and a few other series. <33

Have a great time!! See you <3

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Welcome to Pc. Im new too but if you ever need anything feel free to message me ill do my best to hep you out buddy. Enjoy your stay :p

Back