• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    Hi!
    I'm Alvaro. I like forums, I'am a Fan of pokémon since I was a child, but I really ddind't know much about the newer pokémons (Just the first 151).
    I'm from Colombia (in South América). I'm 23... and well, english is my 2nd lang so, don't judge me if I have some gramatical mistakes.

I hope I can have a nice time here :)

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
    Hiya there Alvaro! <33 It's great to hear you like forums—hopefully you'll enjoy being on PokéCommunity, in that case! Welcome to PC! =) Who's your favourite Pokémon and why do ya like them, if you have one? My favourites are Magearna, Florges, and Comfey. Precious little things they are! What brings you to PC as well, if you don't mind me asking? :]

Have a great time and I hope to see lots of you around! Definitely be sure to ask a staff member if you have any forum-related questions or if you're stuck, they're a super helpful bunch and don't bite. ^ ^

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Welcome to PC buddy, if you ever need anything feel free to message me :) ill do my best to help you out!

Years
    Hiya there Alvaro! <33 It's great to hear you like forums—hopefully you'll enjoy being on PokéCommunity, in that case! Welcome to PC! =) Who's your favourite Pokémon and why do ya like them, if you have one? My favourites are Magearna, Florges, and Comfey. Precious little things they are! What brings you to PC as well, if you don't mind me asking? :]

Have a great time and I hope to see lots of you around! Definitely be sure to ask a staff member if you have any forum-related questions or if you're stuck, they're a super helpful bunch and don't bite. ^ ^

hey!
    My favorite Pokémon is Lapras <3
    What brings me here? well, with the pokémon Go revolution I decided to be more in this fantastic world :)
    Thanks!!

Back