• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello~

sCam

Killing is a pleasure
Years
    • ny
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    Hi welcome to the community. good luck getting to know everyone xD

clefairydesuyo

fairy type pokétrainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen May 13, 2018
    Thank you everyone for your warm welcome! :)

Hope you don't mind me asking, which was your first Pokemon game?

Of course I don't mind :) When Pokemon first came out, I was at the perfect target audience age so I was quite obsessed with it! My first game was Pokemon Blue for the GameBoy. I played that game over and over. I stopped replaying it when a schoolfriend gave me a Mew - turned out, it wasn't his Mew to give, it was his little brother's!! Whoops!! :mew:

I used to love searching for weird glitches, like the one where you surf up and down the side of Cinnebar Island and find MissingNo.! Later on I saved up my money and bought Pokemon Yellow too. I didn't really play too many Pokemon games after that - I just replayed the originals over and over. I played Ruby in my teens but I don't think I even finished it. I still liked Pokemon, but I didn't have much energy for playing it.

But when Pokemon X came out and I got it for Christmas, I was actually really surprised at how much I fell in love with it. That, combined with Pokemon GO, has reignited my obsession (the power of nostalgia, I guess?!) and now I'm playing a lot of Pokemon again! I've finished X and am now playing Alpha Sapphire. Maybe I'll play the generations I missed at some point. :mudkip;):

What about you?
    (and anyone else reading this? :D)

Last edited:
    Back