• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2005
    Hello, I've signed up here quite a while ago, but back then I didn't have a clue what forums were about so I didn't post or anything. Well, Pokemon was probably my first anime show... and I still love it. Most of my friends don't like it anymore, but screw them cuz I love this show. Sadly, my parents cut the cable line and I don't get to watch episodes anymore :dead: . The next episode I'm supposed to watch is: "Win, loose or Drew" and I've been looking every where to find episodes higher than that one... so if anyone could help, that would be nice.

Oh and yes... I would like to continue posting after I find and watch all the eps up to date. Beacause most of u probably saw all the new eps. Don't get me wrong, I love forums (now that I know what they are) lol. I just wish to be up to date like evryone else.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2005
    Legendary Pok?mon Master said:
    Welcome back I guess. I hope you stay this time and post a lot.

Yes, I would like to start posting more. Any idea where I could get those eps?

Lucid

Welcome to PC, hope you'll read and follow the rules. If you have any questions, just ask. Hope you have fun this time around! ^^

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2005
    I realy like forums and I realy wanna post here, but plz help me find the remaining eps. :( i beg of you.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Well, if you live in America, then at 4:00 P.M. every weekday afternoon Pokemon comes on. ^____^ It's always re-rums of the previous episodes, so that should help keep you up to date. :3 Then, on Saturday mornings at 9:00 A.M., a brand new episode of Pokemon is shown. ^___^

If your cable is still gone, then maybe try to rent some videos or read episode guides on other Pokemon websites. ^__^

Anyways, welcome to PC! I'm Kelsey, it's a pleasure to meet you. ^.~ Please read and pbey the rules for PC and PM me with any more questions. =3

~Kelsey

Ninja Hokuto

Flaming Wings
    Years
    inu33 said:
    I realy like forums and I realy wanna post here, but plz help me find the remaining eps. :( i beg of you.
    Hello. Welcome back to PokeCommunity. My name is Ninja Hokuto. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time. Anyway,about your questions,if you would like to watch Pokemon more,you should rent some VCDs,VDOs,DVDs or download it on internet. But sadly,I can not find any good download websites to tell you. Maybe,you should ask totodile(A member.) about this. I think she is the most knownledgeable about Pokemon in this forums.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2005
    Thank you. Where I live (Quebec, Canada) I can't find the eps I need, my only solution is to find them on the net... so I guess I'll go ask Totodile.

Back