• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Welcome to Pokecommunity. Read the rules and have a great time here.
    And enjoy Mexico.

Squarewalker

Have a nice day.
    Years
  • Hi. Welcome to PokeCommunity. Be sure to read the rules and follow them, too. Post often, make many friends, and the most important is to have fun. If you have any questions or want to be friends, then feel free to PM me.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • XD Your name is just so funny. XD Welcome to PC! I'm Kelsey, it's nice to meet you. =3 Pwetty pwease follow the rules and have a fun time posting~! ^o^

~Kelsey

Lucid

Heya, welcome to PC~ read and follow the rules, like they said, and have fun here~ ^^

Years
  • Latias in mexico? said:
    hello Im Latias in mexico and i am new
    Man, I gotta agree with Kelsey, your username ish funny! XD Well, Latias in mexico, I hope you like PC. Please read and follow the rules, and have fun posting here. If you need help with anything at all, I'll be here. ^^ Well, have fun and if you want to be friends, be sure to PM me.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Roan, a character from Ragnarok the Animation, and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Remember to PM me if you want help or if you just want to be my friend, ok?

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
  • Yo did I see some one type 'cookie'!? Ehem...to get back on track...Wassup? A pokemon bent on mewtwo revenge here, and if you become my buddy we can crush his pathetic...did I get side tracked...anyway...welcome to this site. Enjoy its' wonder and fulfillment to your everyday life.

Back