• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

DcT

Years
    Hey guys! I'm DcT, and I've been a fan of pokemon for... too long. Just for fun, here's a couple of fun facts about my self:
    I'm 18 years old. My favorite games are D/P/Pt, and my favorite pokemon is Porygon2.
    I am a music major and I also dabble in music composition, so if you enjoy music theory, I would LOVE to have a chat!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! Welcome to PC! I think you would enjoy the Entertainment & Media section here. Lots of music lovers and things music related to enjoy there. :)

Also I think it's really cool that you like Porygon2! That's pretty unconventional compared to the Lucario and Charizard lovers out there. What about Porygon2 do you like exactly? And why not PorygonZ?

DcT

Years
    It's good to know there's a place for music lovers on the site! You don't see that often on forums :/

I started liking Porygon2 when I started using it on matches on Showdown. I had a lot of fun messing around with it, and I slowly became attached to it. I like PorygonZ as well, but it hasn't grown on me yet.

Back