• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    Hello everyone I am new here and am hoping to join a community in which I can trade/battle or even just talk pokemon and other thing. I play most pokemon games including the mainstream RPG ones. I do take breeding requests if I got the time same with battle requests. I also am up for trades and mostly prefer trades that involve event pokemon. I hope to make a lot of friends here and grow with the community. :D

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi there Mimikkyu! Welcome to the community! Is Mimikyu your favorite Pokemon by chance? Cause you picked a really great one if that's the case!

If you're interested in trading, definitely be sure to check out the Trade Corner! I'm sure you'll find everything you're looking for and be able to share from of your breeding requests too. And don't forget about the Battle Server! It's a great little community where you can battle as much as you like. :) Best of luck to you and happy posting!

Years
    Thank you for the welcomes :D

Fairy~ Mimikyu is one of my favorites.... it is adorable and I love adorable pokemon the most :D

Sheep~ Thank you I look forward to it :D

Back