• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    Hello there, i'm new here and the last pokemon game i played was black 2, after a long break just started to play sword.
    Nice to meet you all.

Years
    Hello! Nice to meet you, and cool name! I like it! Welcome to PC, we're happy to have you here!

How have you been liking Sword? Have any of the new pokemon caught your eye? My fav from this gen is probably Hatterene or the Grimmsnarl.

Hope you enjoy the PC!

Years
    Thank you.
    My favorites would have to be Frosmoth and Obstagoon.
    I think gen 8 has overall some really well designed mons.

Years
    Thank you.
    My favorites would have to be Frosmoth and Obstagoon.
    I think gen 8 has overall some really well designed mons.

Yes, gen 8 does have some interesting mons! I have recently added Frosmoth to my party and I must say, I have absolutely loved fighting with him. I am not much for bug types, but this one is so pretty!

TheeWizard

Brad
    Years
    Hello and welcome!

It's wonderful to meet you! I do hope you enjoy your time here, and It will great to see you around the forums.

Back