• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!!

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Hey Hey Hey! Your listening to 96.5 PC Radio! I am here with our very special guest "Dark Lugia" Now Dark Lugia, how does it feel to be a member at one of the greatest Pokemon Forums on the net? *holds microphone up* *everyone stares at dark lugia*

... ... ...

XD I am just messing with ya! Welcome to the site, read the rules, and have a kick @ss time!

Years
    dark Lugia said:
    Hello im new here and so far im likeing this place!!
    Glad to hear that you are enjoying PC! ^_______^ I ish Shikon~chan, welcome to PokeCommunity, Pokemon forum paradise! Have fun, follow and read the rules, also, PM me if you have trouble or if you want to be my friend, okies? ;3

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Woo, hope you enjoy this place to its full extent. See you around.

Takari

~*~*~*~
    Years
    Hiya. ^o^ Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Lynn. ;3 Please read the rules and I'll see you around the community. ;D

Kain Fury

FMA Fan
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Feb 20, 2011
    Hi welcome to Pokecommunty! I think you joined before I did, but that doesn't matter xP I can still welcome you. Just enjoy yourself and attempt to read the rules xP.

Back