• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2020
    Hi,

I'm currently moving home and found some old pokemon cards still in great condition and it reignited my love for the wee characters.

How are you all?

Stay safe.

Years
    Hey ho how's it going alereview! Great to have you joining Pokecommunity.

How old were those cards? Do you think there were any special rare stuff in there? I myself have never learned how to play the TCG, but I always love looking at those shiny things (and am always interested in seeing how much they cost jesus). All I had back in the day were fake ones I bought off a shoddy street shop outside my elementary school lmao. The joys of living in the Philippines.

Anyhow, looks to me like you're posting around already which is sweet! Hope you stick around and enjoy your stay here :D

Back