• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2021
    Good Day Everyone i just want to say hi to all of member here...... and i just want to share my youtube ch. about pokemon

https://youtu.be/6zSC7oT3Pgg <===== Pokemon Battle Giovanni VS Mewto (Stop Motion Animation)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! Your animation is interesting, but I definitely think you could improve your skills by not relying so much on adobe aftereffects. Try drawing the characters and get a feel for frame-by-frame animation. I'm sure you'll find it very rewarding. :)

Either way, well done and thank you for sharing this with us! If you have any other pieces of art or animation make sure you post it down in the Art Studio. Best of luck to you and welcome to the community!

Back