• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello!!!!

Years
  • Hi everyone!!!! I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself. I'm BountifulPiplup or Chris. I love playing pokemon with other people. So if anyone wants someone to play with just let me know!!!!!

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    hi there chris! welcome to the forums! what's your favourite pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2023
    hey chris! Im Matt - new to these forums and also looking for people to play Pokemon with. Nice to meet ya!

Years
  • Hello & Welcome Chris!

With that username, I assume you're looking forward to the DP remakes? =D

Ah yes very much so. I already have my copy paid off, so excited for next month!!!! I'll also be getting Legend Arceus as well when that comes out!!!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Ah yes very much so. I already have my copy paid off, so excited for next month!!!! I'll also be getting Legend Arceus as well when that comes out!!!
    Welcome to PC, Chris :3 I hope you've checked out our Brilliant Diamond / Shining Pearl section then! Or perhaps the Previous Generations section even, for reminiscing about (or replaying!) the old Gen 4 games? ^^

hey chris! Im Matt - new to these forums and also looking for people to play Pokemon with. Nice to meet ya!
    Hi Matt :3 Feel free to make your own intro thread so people can greet you personally!

Back