• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello

Years
    • she/they
    • Seen Mar 15, 2022
    Hello everyone, I'm Bunny.
    I'm nonbinary, an adult, and like many people here I like Pokemon.
    I play the console games and enjoy them quite a lot; my favorite generation was Generation Four, but I do have a soft spot for Alola and Galar.
    My first Pokemon game was Pokemon Red; I quickly graduated to Yellow when I had to give the Red cart back to a friend (I was borrowing it). I played that for many years until the DS games came out, and I got Pokemon Diamond, SoulSilver, and Platinum, which I adored. Due to life circumstances, I couldn't afford to pick up Pokemon again until the Ultra versions of Gen 7 came out, so I've never played Unova or Kalos. After becoming an adult with my own spending money I've since gotten all the games that I missed out on or their rereleases and I'm quite enjoying them.

My favorite things to do are make characters for the challenges I take on, with each Nuzlocke in each region having a new character for them. I play Pokemon-themed DnD as both a player in one campaign, and a DM in another, which has kickstarted my Pokemon obsession rather than just a passive like. I like to draw my characters from both the DnD and my challenges as well :)

I've also gotten my fiance super into Pokemon, as he wasn't really allowed to play as a kid or watch the anime and we've both taken a shining to date nights with Anime, Pokemon, and chill ^^

Anyway, hello, it's nice to meet you all.​

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi Bunny! Welcome to the community and thank you for writing such a detailed intro! :)

You are definitely going to love our Challenges section, our Roleplay forums, and the Art Studio, then! They're all areas that should capture your interest and I'm fairly sure we have a Pokémon themed RP open right now if you wanna jump right in! ٩̋(ˊ•͈ ꇴ •͈ˋ)و

So now that you've been able to play the games you didn't as a kid, which generation would you say in your favorite?

Years
  • Awww you missed Kalos D=

Anyway Hello there!
    Since you've played the Alola and Galar games: do you like the regional forms they gave to some Pokemon or are you not that into regional forms?
    Got any fav Pokemon? =3

Years
    • she/they
    • Seen Mar 15, 2022
    I still haven't played Unova since I let my fiancé have the cartridge and I haven't bought the reverse yet so I can't say if I do or don't like it but I've been enjoying Kalos. My favorite region is still Sinnoh for nostalgia and Pokémon and I love the increased difficulty of the remakes.

Years
    • she/they
    • Seen Mar 15, 2022
    Hi there! I love regional forms. Alolan Vulpix is SOOOO cute! I also love Hisui Zorua from Arceus. I'm really into cute Pokémon, but even if I don't like a certain regional design the concept of regional forms is so cool so I love them all anyway :)

My favorite Pokémon is Luxray!

Years
  • Welcome! And yesss too all the cute pokemon, especially Alolan Vulpix. It's cute enough I'm debating playing through another gen just so I can have some 😂

Back