• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jun 26, 2022
    Hi, I wanted to find a place to chat pokemon because I've recently re-discovered my love for the franchise. I was always more into the anime and I stopped watching the show years ago and I'm watching all the episodes I've missed now. I'm on Master Quest. Not sure how I'll feel about the animation/VA change when I get to it lol. I also was terrible at games as a kid so never completed a game and I'm currently playing through silver for the first time. I came here also for some game help, but it looks like my thread got deleted. Oops. Maybe someone will help eventually. Anyway, nice to be here. :)

Years
  • Hi there =)

How do you like Silver? Who's on your team? =3
    Any further plans on Pokemon games you'll be playing after Silver?

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jun 26, 2022
    I like it alright. It gives my hands a distraction so I don't bite my nails so much. ^^ My team is Quagsire, Typhlosion, Raticate, Noctowl, Weepinbell, and Ampharos. I probably will play something else yeah.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi, I wanted to find a place to chat pokemon because I've recently re-discovered my love for the franchise. I was always more into the anime and I stopped watching the show years ago and I'm watching all the episodes I've missed now. I'm on Master Quest. Not sure how I'll feel about the animation/VA change when I get to it lol. I also was terrible at games as a kid so never completed a game and I'm currently playing through silver for the first time. I came here also for some game help, but it looks like my thread got deleted. Oops. Maybe someone will help eventually. Anyway, nice to be here. :)
    Hi! Welcome to PC :3 I have never been able to fully watch through the anime ahah, but I enjoy episodes here and there. Absolutely loved the Johto arc but I never even finished that, RIP...

Your thread is right here, if this is the one you mean :3 https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=469957 Good luck!

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jun 26, 2022
    Thank you lol. Well I managed to skip that part so I don't need the help anymore lol. Yeah I dabbled in all parts as a kid (video game, TCG, got the full Electric Tale of Pikachu manga) but I really loved the anime and now it's fun to see episodes I've never seen before ^^

Back