• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] hello!

akiraanqel

hex mei-niac
Years
  • Hello!! My name is Mei and this is really, uh, my first experience with any kind of forum interaction! May as well do it with one of my special interests, and favorite pieces of media!
    Nice to meet you all! Hopefully I can break out of my shell a little!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there Mei! It's not often that we get users here that have no prior forum experience. In fact, the only other example I can think of is… me, actually! PC was the first forum I ever joined and 10 years later is the only one I'm active in. I hope that goes to demonstrate that we really have a lot to offer in terms of great Pokémon discussion and an awesome community! (´,,•ω•,,)♡

So welcome to the forums and if you ever have any questions about navigation or anything, don't hesitate to reach out and ask!

Years
  • Although not my first forum, this is the first (and only) Pokemon forum I joined.
    Now then, as per the usual, all new users must submit a 1.000 word essay on why the eeveelutions are the greatest mons to exist! =3
    nah just kidding =p

So what type of Pokemon do you like? Are your favorites based on an animal you like or do you like mons from a specific Pokemon type?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Now then, as per the usual, all new users must submit a 1.000 word essay on why the eeveelutions are the greatest mons to exist!
    I support this provided Sylveon is distinguished as the best Eeveelution of them all.

Back