• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello

Days
    I'm Neko. I usually just lurk forums however I decided I wanted to start using them more. My favorite games are GSC and their remakes and my first games were frlg. My favorite pokemon are Vulpix and Mareep. Dawn is best pokegirl. I also like anime (favorite is Oreimo), my little pony, and just cute things in general, and would like to learn to code and draw. Frankly I would like to learn everything, but until we manage to make death optional, that's very unlikely. I'm not very good at talking but you can't get better without trying.

Years
    I'm Neko. I usually just lurk forums however I decided I wanted to start using them more. My favorite games are GSC and their remakes and my first games were frlg. My favorite pokemon are Vulpix and Mareep. Dawn is best pokegirl. I also like anime (favorite is Oreimo), my little pony, and just cute things in general, and would like to learn to code and draw. Frankly I would like to learn everything, but until we manage to make death optional, that's very unlikely. I'm not very good at talking but you can't get better without trying.

Hello Nekopipp, and welcome to the forums!
    The seconde generation games are my third favourites (after Black 2's and Red's). I liked the first versions' remakes too, with the new islands and areas. Vulpix and Mareep are cute indeed!
    What is your favourite starter ? Mine is Charmander.

About talking, don't worry, you are doing well!

Years
    Hello!
    Since you like Vulpix, do you prefer the original or the Alolan one?
    Personally I like both, but have a preference for the Alolan one =3

I didn't play gen 2 till their VC and only played Crystal. HGSS were good games, did you try the Pokéathlon?

Days
    Hello there Neko, and welcome to the PC!

What makes Gen 2 your favorite?

Also, unrelated to Pokemon, you say you like MLP, which pony is your favorite?

Graphically it looks nice to me and musically it sounds nice, I love the overall atmosphere of the region especially in areas like ecruteak and blackthorn and the plotline with the dragon tamers. I also really like a lot of the pokemon designs that came out of Johto. As for my favorite pony I love Rarity in G4 and Pipp in G5.

Hello Nekopipp, and welcome to the forums!
    The seconde generation games are my third favourites (after Black 2's and Red's). I liked the first versions' remakes too, with the new islands and areas. Vulpix and Mareep are cute indeed!
    What is your favourite starter ? Mine is Charmander.

About talking, don't worry, you are doing well!

Cyndaquil.

Hello!
    Since you like Vulpix, do you prefer the original or the Alolan one?
    Personally I like both, but have a preference for the Alolan one =3

I didn't play gen 2 till their VC and only played Crystal. HGSS were good games, did you try the Pokéathlon?

Yeah both are great, probably the original for the nostalgia factor but I have noticed myself liking fan art of Alolan more than the original. Honestly never even heard of Pokeathlon but it sounds like the minigames in Pokemon stadium which were my favorite thing in those games.

Years
    Graphically it looks nice to me and musically it sounds nice, I love the overall atmosphere of the region especially in areas like ecruteak and blackthorn and the plotline with the dragon tamers. I also really like a lot of the pokemon designs that came out of Johto. As for my favorite pony I love Rarity in G4 and Pipp in G5.

Cyndaquil.

Cyndaquil is cute! I picked this started in Gold.

About ponies, I too have a favourite! ^^
    Spoiler:

Back