• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello!

Days
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    I'm new to the forum, but have slowly slugged my way to level 37 in PoGo. Looking for more friends that are active and want to trade gifts or be available for raids. My trainer code is 4483 4394 8753.

My boyfriend's trainer code is 1654 4263 8418, he is level 24 and needs some assistance also.

Anyone that would like to add us and trade or play, we would love to have you! Based here in the USA :-)

Years
    I'm new to the forum, but have slowly slugged my way to level 37 in PoGo. Looking for more friends that are active and want to trade gifts or be available for raids. My trainer code is 4483 4394 8753.

My boyfriend's trainer code is 1654 4263 8418, he is level 24 and needs some assistance also.

Anyone that would like to add us and trade or play, we would love to have you! Based here in the USA :-)

Hello July1878, and welcome to the forums!
    What is your team in Pokémon Go ?
    Best of luck finding players to trade and go for raids!

Back