• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

kublakhan27

Meandering...
Years
  • Hi everyone...so this is PC huh...well I must confess that I don't know a whole lot about Pokemon except for what I've picked up from my friend, who in fact directed me here...some of you may know her as Moonlight...apparently she's been on here for a while lol...but anyways here I am, and if anyone wants to get in touch, feel free to give me a shout...not sure what else to say right now so I better go before I start babbling lol

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, follow the rules and post lots. Moonlight huh? I know someone who was named Moonlight before she changed it to Chan. never mind me XD, If you wanna be buds PM me.

Kutsukai

Pok?mon Trainer
    Years
  • kublakhan27 said:
    Hi everyone...so this is PC huh...well I must confess that I don't know a whole lot about Pokemon except for what I've picked up from my friend, who in fact directed me here...some of you may know her as Moonlight...apparently she's been on here for a while lol...but anyways here I am, and if anyone wants to get in touch, feel free to give me a shout...not sure what else to say right now so I better go before I start babbling lol
    AAA!
    Yeah, that was a shout. I really am still new, but welcome anyway. Apparently, I don't know Moonlight because I'm new... ;>> I've broken a rule once, so don't follow my tracks. I hope you have a good time here and, uh, never mind. Have a good time anyway.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • He's talking about me ^_^ it's nice of ya to join XD Yeah, I been here for very long time prob too long , that's why I had a break from this place ~ Welcome to PC :)

Cloud_boy

FML
    Years
  • Welcome, vato. I hope you enjoy it here and have fun. Please read the rules and obey them, please... I don't wanna have to kill you. PM if yopu wanna be friends.

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
  • Oh, me? I'm not so sure. XD you're too old to want to be my friend.
    Welcome to PC. Hope you have fun. MoonLight is pretty famous here. Or was, anyway. Glad you decided to join.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    Welcome to PC! I hope you enjoy your time here!
    And please do not PM me!

Years
  • What's wrong with babbling? :/ (XD)

Welcome to PC ^^ I'm Sammi, well, duh. XD
    I hope you have fun :3

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Hiya welcome to PC, enjoy yourself here, seeya around

Back