• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2011
    I would just like to say hello again! I haven't been active for more than a year pretty much. ;)

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Welcome back to the great Pokemon Community! I hope that you have a wonderful time here it is a very friendly place to be, Please PM me with any problems that you might have.

Years
    Wow, you have been gone long @_@ Sadly, I don't remember you.

Welcome back! ^_________^ I hope you have fun again. Read the rules too. They've changed.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Wow, a whole year? XD Well, welcome back SonicUmbreon! It's good to have you back...even though I've never met you before. X3; I hope you become active once more, enjoy your stay~ :33

~Kelsey

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    A year is definately a long time...glad to have you back after a long time :3

*hands Kanna plushies*

read over the rules,enjoy yourself and PM me to be friends :3

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    I didn't think one would even remember within a year... well, anyways, atleats you did.. XD... welcome back... just re-read the rules if you don't remember, lol.

Back