• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Age 39
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 15, 2006
    You can call me Red,I recently go back into Pokemon through a friend.The last time I was seriously into it was back when everyone was having a panic attack 'cause now there was 151 of the little critters running around now.
    I'm 20,a college student,and I like the draw.That's about it. X3

Zeki

Zeki Zanguusu
    Years
    Hi, I'm Zeki, and I know Red xDD

I'm fifteen, female, and in my Eleventh year of school, and I luff pokemon to bits.​

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Welcome and stuff to PC.

Wow. 20. I thoought I was old. Well glad you back on the pokemon wagon. I been on and never got off it. The wagon is quite nice I do say so myself. Those were the days.

PM me if you want a friend or have questions.

Read the rules and have fun.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Hi there ^_^ Welcome to PC (Pokemon Community) I hope that you are enjoying your stay here. Its a really friendly and enjoyable pleave to be so i'm sure that you will fit in just fine.

~Helpful Link~
    RULES - Please check these out, they really do help you stay out of trouble. Also it sometimes anwsers little questions that you have about posting!
    FAQ - This is full! of loads and loads of information, that is there to help you. When you have time you might want to look through this. It has things that you don't want to ask but would like to know in it. I have found it very helpful.
    ART GALLERY - You said that you liked drawing, you might want to show off your drawing etc, and requst here. I just thought i would add for you to look at.
    NEW USERS HANGOUT - If you need any futher help vist here. I'm usally there to try and help people ^^;;

Also the writing in Capitals are links to the places I think you should visit.

I hope this has helped you. Once again have a great time at PC. I look forward to seeing you around the forum. If you need anyhelp you might want to check out the New Users Hangout above. or you may want to PM me, i would love to help you.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Welcome to the forum pal =D Make sure to read over the rules before posting =3 PM me if you have any questions or just want to be friends ^__^

Back