• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello ~^.^~

Yivyn

Wave Guiding Prince of the Sea
    Years
    Hello, my name is Yivyn...I found this link when googling up Pokemon Communities. I think I'd be a great addition to PokemonCommunity because I am what I call, a Multimediast, which means I animate, game make, draw, etc. I also have been a fan since Pokemon was released in Canada...yeah I'm Canadian too ^.^

Well, look out for me, I'll be here A LOT!

-Yivyn

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Welcome Yivyn to pokecommunity, I hope that you will have a lot of fun here, remember to always follow the rules(I know a certain someone that will post the links to the rules) I see you can animated so maybe I shall see ya around the Pixel Art section. Oh yes, PM me if you want to talk or something.

Prioven

Hsss! Die, human!
    Years
    Hello Yivyn, I'm Prioven! I hope you enjoy yorself here at PC! If you want to be friends, fell free to PM me!

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Wow, that's really neat stuff ^^
    I can draw, too. ON the Oekaki, Meh name is Crystal~Jen. If you ever get the chance, maybe look my art up some time? =3 If you ever need a friend or anything at all, feel free to PM me anytime =D

-DS

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Hello and all to PC.

Canada. Yeah. A country above the US. Always causing somesort of trouble. With illegal imergrantion and all. (joke) I see that you are an experance hand in the computer world as in art and stuff. We have a lots of things here to do. Like animes and and art treads. I hope you have fun doing what ever you want to do.

PM me if you want to be friends or have any questions. (Or listen to any more bad jokes)

Read the rules and have fun. Mostly have fun.

Yivyn

Wave Guiding Prince of the Sea
    Years
    Rock Lee said:
    Welcome Yivyn to pokecommunity, I hope that you will have a lot of fun here, remember to always follow the rules(I know a certain someone that will post the links to the rules) I see you can animated so maybe I shall see ya around the Pixel Art section. Oh yes, PM me if you want to talk or something.

Actually, I animate in Flash!

And thanks to everyone for welcoming me.

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Oh, you animate in Flash? I see a good money outlet for you....

Welcome to the Pokémon Community and enjoy your stay!

Kurosaki

Enjoy your stay here, and if you need any help, just ask one of the members, and if they don't know, ask the staff! =D

Plus, Canadians get special privledges when I deal with them. Nah, not really =P

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Rock Lee said:
    (I know a certain someone that will post the links to the rules)
    LOL!!

Anyway! Welcome to Pokemon Community~ I hope that you will enjoy your stay here as much a possible. X3
    Be sure to check out the RULES and FAQ's.
    You seem like a great addition to our Community. Be sure to check out all the sub forums like the Art Gallery and Hacking etc..As you seem to be able to do lots of things.
    Hope you have fun, and make loads of friends. PM me if you need any futher help or if you want to be friends.

See you around.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    Welcome to PC. I Hope you enjoy it here!

If you want, you can PM a number of people for help. Not to mention the great Staff out here!

Back