• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I know you're new, but please, four words per post. ^_^ It's important to read the rules before posting. So, please do. And have fun!

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Welcome and stuff to PC.

Rules are rules and in order to have some peace here we have them. Make your post great and stuff to make it look like a clean PC. For a cleaner PC we must have good post.

PM me if you have questions or want a friend.

Read the rules and have fun.

Years
    Man, everyone beats me to rulebreakers. XD

Yes, read the rules, unless you want to get in trouble... ;D

Welcome to PC (Pokecommunity for short) xP I'm Sammi, PM me if you want/need anything. ^^;
    I hope you have fun. Fun is good. :3

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years

Anyway! Hi there. Welcome to PC, Hope you have a fantastic time here. ^^; Be sure to check out the rules and have fun. If you have any problems, I'd love to try and help you to the best of my ablity. If you want a friend you may want to send my a PM.

Last edited:
    Back