• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Hi, and welcome to this community. If you need any help, read FAQ,
    or PM me. Enjoy your time here and have fun!

Have a nice day!

Years
    A mission? What kind of mission? XDD

Welcome 8D I hope you have fun doing...whatever you feel like doing, as long as it follows the rules. :3

Yu Kanda

End of Innocence
    Years
    hey welcome to PC if you want a friend PM me or if just want to be my friend and read the rules

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    The Destroyer said:
    Hi everyone... what's going on?...I'm just here taking a break from a mission... XD JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA!!... ^^

Heh, You seem a jolly and quirky person. XD I'll just say the normal things, as I'm tired. Welcome to the Pokemon Community forums. Hope you have a great time here and if you need anyhelp atall, drop me a PM. Check out rules by clicking here and you willl have a nice and enjoyanle stay here.

T-Master

Omgz TM
    Years
    Hello!

Your secret's out now, Domino!

Back