• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2006
    Honestly, I'm only posting this to get to 15 posts so I can post images. Silly rule, it should only check for the url tag, not urls in general. What's wrong with a new user posting art?

Aaaanyyywaaay. I'm ccoa, not an obsessive fan of Pokemon, but a member of the staff of a Pokemon fangame (Acanthite). Go figure. I do a lot of spriting, a lot more coding, a bit of writing, and a bit of game design. Almost none of it Pokemon related, so I'm sure you'd find it boring. :P

Auron

Legendary Guardian
    Years
    Well...That rule is for people who only enter PC for Spam. This way, there is less Spam xD

Well...Welcome to PC !!

Have a good time !! Read & Obey the Rules !! ^_^

Catch ya and PM me if you want a friend ;)

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2006
    Yeah, I figured, but that still doesn't explain why it checks for the www and not the presence of the URL tag.

It's already bit me three times, can't post sprites, couldn't post a link to Himeya Shop when someone was looking for it, can't post a link to my RMXP tutorial. -_-

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Its easy to get 15 posts around here though. You just gotta visit alot of the different areas.

Seems you already got there though. Kewl. ^^

Welcome to the forums!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Its easy to get 15 posts around here though. You just gotta visit alot of the different areas.

Welcome to the forums!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024

Welcome to the forums!

Years
    *Gasp* Drew!
    You triple posted (Not a great thing to do on a newbies thread)
    Anyways,Welcome to PC,
    I hope you enjoy your time here,
    Feel free to ask me anything, ^-^

~Dutchess

Back