• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hellooooo

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2008
    Hi everyone!
    This place seems pretty cool so I decided to join :P
    My favorite Pokemon game is definetly Silver Version,
    and I want to get into rom hacking, but it seems kind of hard.
    So, thats about it xD

Ruphire

Feel the icy burn
    Years
    Hi PokeMatt93 I hope you have a good time here. Feel free to PM me if you need anything. Here is pokemon luver's official new member welcome................... Welcome to the Pokecommunity!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Hello Pokematt93!

This is an awesome forum, you made a great decision by joining ^_^

Take a look at the rules so you don't get an infraction, and have a great time here!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Welcome to PC, PokeMatt93!

You are right in assuming that PC is a pretty cool place =D, and we're sure glad you've decided to join!

I'm sure if you wanted to learn how to hack, you could get plenty of suggestions and tips from our friendly members in the Emulation forum. Have a look around there anyway, there's some pretty nice hacks scattered around =P

I hope you enjoy yourself! Don't forget to read the rules/FAQ, and have fun! I'll see you around ;D

Counterfeit

Rely on me to let you down.
    Years
    Hi Matt! And welcome. ^^

Silver? I had gold, but yeah, those two were definatley my favourite. I couldn't play them now though, the music. >.<

I'm sure everyone over at the Rom Hacking Discussion will be happy to help. they're a lovely bunch! ^^

Have fun here. :)

Years
    • Seen today
    Welcome, and yes, PC is a cool place.

But, no, ROM Hacking isn't hard. It looks like it is, but it's not. Just use some of the awesome tutorials of the tutorials section.

Oh, and have a great time. Or else.

Yes, that last part was a joke.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    Hi everyone!
    This place seems pretty cool so I decided to join :P
    My favorite Pokemon game is definetly Silver Version,
    and I want to get into rom hacking, but it seems kind of hard.
    So, thats about it xD
    Don't you just love quotes?
    Anyways, welcome to the 'Community, have fun and stay active :P

Back