• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HelloWorld

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2013
    Hi peeps, i am interested in playing all the hacked rom, and im amaze how all of the community has dedicated all their work nice job..

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    Welcome to PC. You seem to be very interested in hacking. Visit the emulation department. It should be to you pleasure. Maybe you should even learn hacking yourself, its not too hard to learn if you grip it well. PM/VM me if you need anything.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2013
    thanks guys for the warm welcome at PC, i will try to learn about ROM hacking ;)

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Hi peeps, i am interested in playing all the hacked rom, and im amaze how all of the community has dedicated all their work nice job..

Hey namy_90, welcome to PC! If all you're interested in here is playing ROM Hacks, I s'pose I should suggest you to read this thread here so you know how everything functions! I wish you wouldn't just be here to play some hacks, though -- why not get involved in the community? Heck, why not even try working on a hack of your very own? We're always looking for new talent and new posters, be it in Emulation or Black and White or in Other Voting Polls. Each place is different and I honestly hope you find a place in PC that you feel like you can post around comfortably - and I hope you find more enjoyment out of PC than just downloading and playing some hacks. ;;

Anyway, make sure you check out the rules before you go posting merrily... we have some pretty strict guidelines, especially on some topics revolving ROMs so make sure you read them thoroughly! If you have any non-ROM Hacking related questions, though, please don't be afraid to direct them to me. Have a good time and the forums and do enjoy yourself! :3

Back