• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen help about pokemon ash's quest

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2013
    hello mates
    i remembre that i played pokemon ash's quest before and it wasn't a full copy and i want to play it again but i need a full copy so please can any one give me a full copy ?

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Sorry but you cannot ask for a "full copy" of a game here, that is considered as asking for ROM's. You can find the IPS here. You can learn how to patch it to a ROM here. In future, you can find these things by either using the search function or by using Google. Please do not ask for ROM's, distribute them or asked for patched ROM's either. If you're just looking for a completed version of the hack you will need to see the closest possible option within that thread. If there is no completed version of the hack in that thread, there isn't one available. Also to mention, this section is not for ROM hack discussion or anything related to them. All that era of discussion is held here. Just going to go ahead and lock this.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back