• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2024
    blizzy, how do i make the reflection script in your Starterkit work? I've tried and tried but it wont work? Do i make an event and make it call a script? if so, what do i do? Thanx in advance.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2009
    Menu

Hello I would like to know how to remove the menu to make c?n?matique in the choke kit of blizzi .

Chazzy

RM2K3 User
    Years
    U do relise that there is a help and request thread, next time ummm USE IT !
    You should read the rules before starting a new thread !
    And it will stop ppl moaning at you (that is if you do it right)
    In light of the question asked i don't know maybe someone else could help you, and maybe you could explain what you want in more detail?

Flameguru

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2024
    Flameguru said:
    blizzy, how do i make the reflection script in your Starterkit work? I've tried and tried but it wont work? Do i make an event and make it call a script? if so, what do i do? Thanx in advance.

Does anyone know!? And another question, whats a good tint for Ilex forest?

MR.GLITCH_KING

~ThaEmbacy~
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2008
    does anyone know a script to make a world map appear like the on in pokemon that shows where u curently are?
    credit will be given!

pokemon500

wanna learn how to use rpg
    Years
    ok i have a couple of questions srry i know these are noob question but im just now getting into rpgmaker 2003 and im trying out a pokemon game so plz dont be like dang this dude is stupid this is my first game and the first time i use this program.

1.ok if im doing to inside tiles do i need to make a new map lets say for a pk center
    2. how do i add the char to the map
    3. and is this the best system to make a pk for noobs like me thnxs i might have more so be patient plz.

Flameguru

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2024
    pokemon500 said:
    ok i have a couple of questions srry i know these are noob question but im just now getting into rpgmaker 2003 and im trying out a pokemon game so plz dont be like dang this dude is stupid this is my first game and the first time i use this program.

1.ok if im doing to inside tiles do i need to make a new map lets say for a pk center
    2. how do i add the char to the map
    3. and is this the best system to make a pk for noobs like me thnxs i might have more so be patient plz.

1. Yes
    2. New event, then where theres a box in the corner...double click and choose the image
    3. Well.......yes in a way.....no cbs, but it's easier.....I reccomend RMXP and the starter kitt......but that's your decision.

Demonic Budha

semi-good RMXPer (not script)
    Years
    Hey just a quick question, the SS.Ann is that the same boat the is featured in the so called "complete" set that use to be in blizzys post in the resource thread or is that just the boat from R/S/E???

And pokemon programer

There are those ruins in the Sevii Islands on FR/LG, those sort of are revamped ruins of alpha. Incase you wanted to use them. If so i put them in the resource thread a while ago, if the link is broken ill repost.

Flameguru

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2024
    Yea, the link is broken (for me atleast)

Ok, I was wondering......We all know about the resolution used in Blizzy's starter kitt.....but sometimes the player isnt on the screen(due to the resolution) So what I want to know is: Is there a script that always focuses on where the player is? Thus always seeing the player...........this would be very helpful...............

ShadowKP1

Noob Rom hacker
    Years
    How do I create a pokemon game

Allright I need some help here. After finding this section and realizing you could somehow make your own pokemon games I wan't t omake one myself, but I don't know how! I've seen new pokemon, maps and stuff and heard abotu this RXMP system which I don't know what it is. If someone could tell me how to start a game I'll work on one and you'll be put into this game if you wish!

Rm2k3Guy

Lord of shadows
    Years
    FireKP1 said:
    Allright I need some help here. After finding this section and realizing you could somehow make your own pokemon games I wan't t omake one myself, but I don't know how! I've seen new pokemon, maps and stuff and heard abotu this RXMP system which I don't know what it is. If someone could tell me how to start a game I'll work on one and you'll be put into this game if you wish!
    THIS IS NOT A PLACE TO REQUEST HELP!!!!
    Thats what the help and request thread is for

ShadowKP1

Noob Rom hacker
    Years
    Ummm I was directed here for help on how to start a pokemon game and info on RXMP. Can anyone explain what that means and how to create a pokemon game of your own.

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
    The idea is to use rmxp's adaptable environment to combine and recombine elements to form maps, programming, and a plotline. There are simple tutorials to do that in the resource thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back