• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
    I don't know if this should go here but does anyone have a good tut for an ABS (Active Battle System-like the one on the GBA Zelda games) thanx

Fblaster

Spriter Prime
    Years
    pokedex tutorial

Hi, does anyone know where can I find a working pokedex script/tutorial, compactible with the enhanced starterkit? Thanks in advance.

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
    I felt it was time for a new thread.

What is allowed in this thread:
    Originally written by Dawson
    • Requesting for somebody to post a chip/charset or other resources that can be ripped straight from games.
      [*]Requesting a tutorial or where to find them
    • Asking how to to perform 'simple' actions
    • Asking where to get certain programs to help with your game making ie Sprite Converter
    • Asking for help when your code isn't working correctly

Note the second one, I can request a tut or where to find one on how to make an ABS

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
    Cursed, I found these in my Pictures, I think thy are from the spriters rescource, i couldn't find just raquazza ones so I got them all, hope I helped

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I was wondering whether RMXP has a definitive size that facesets have to be? Or whether it's flexible? Thanks

Years
    RMXP does not have built in support for Facesets like it's predecessors. You have to script it yourself, so it should be flexible.

Waudby

Yh i fiddled about with it wasnt that hard!! Neways has any one got any help for me i use sphere and needed help with the items menu email me if u have info ill send my code so far to u!

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2012
    Is there a way to insert a running event, like the running shoes in R/S/E. Is there a way to make them only work when I have turned a switch on?

Waudby

What program are u using? If rm2k3 or Rmxp you should make a common event so if you press a button the characters speed increases.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2009
    Waudby said:
    What program are u using? If rm2k3 or Rmxp you should make a common event so if you press a button the characters speed increases.
    right, but he has also to check, if the hero has already the running shoes
    perhaps he doesn't get them at the beginning, but anywhere in the middle of the game

Waudby

so something like check if the hero has the item; running shoes if yes increase speed by 1.5

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back