• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jirbytaylor

is too lazy to make a new ava
Years
  • Dashiel said:
    Are you using a Legal or an Illigal version? I had that problem before I brought RMXP.
    The legal version. ...*grumbles*message too short...
    I remember with another version, (back when I used the illegal version) it worked.
    Although, I copied the "Scripts" file over before I started work on the game. And they look like they're from the illegal version. :o

jaki_kisur

Advanced Trainer
    Years
  • could some post the cbs code for starter kit cause my dam laptops resolution cant go up to 1024 x 480 and i cant use rmxp with the stater kit or is there a starter kit for rm2k3

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
    Years
  • In RM2K3, How do you make it so someone will follow you?

Also, can some one give me all the maps of KANTO (note i'm using RM2K3)

I'll update in a min for that emerald truck!

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
    Years
  • In RM2K3, How do you make it so someone will follow you?

Also, can some one give me all the maps of KANTO (note i'm using RM2K3)

I'll update in a min for that emerald truck!

j.a

awesomenesses!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2008
    i dont know oe parz if that is you real name.

LegosJedi

Amateur Video Game Maker
    Years
  • Hey, I need a copy of a Prof. Birch Charset for XP. I have one, but when he looks down, his hair is missing.

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    Why'd you rip the tiles from the screenshot? I mean... you can't do a game with that only o_o

But I think in the Resources thread maybe...

~Azura.

rebellee1187

Just another programmer..
    Years
  • I'm looking for some door chipsets, FRLG style for XP. I have them for Pokecenters and stuff, but I need ones for normal houses, and other things of that nature. Thanks in advance.

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    Dashiel said:
    No you can't. And its not the Extradude SK its Blizzys, ED said he wanted no further credit for it.
    dude yes you can its easy to make catching systems like only noobs can't make it :/(no offenice) but if you want I can take a screenshot of my event thats a catching system and pm it to you. pm me first though

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2008
    im not sure if this is off the topic but i really want to play pokemon quartz but i dont know how to patch it any help please???

Years
  • redmoose said:
    im not sure if this is off the topic but i really want to play pokemon quartz but i dont know how to patch it any help please???
    This is the Game Development section, not the ROM Hacking section.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2012
    Now this is weird. I was placing some people on my map (I just placed the people on, and made the action button activate speech - that is all) but when I test my game, they have allmagically teleported to the top left corner of the map, which is unacceible. Please help me!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back