• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Completing Pokedex for 6 Gen

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    Hi everyone. I am trying to complete the pokedex for 6th gen games. As I was doing so I ran into some Pokemon which are more time consuming to obtain. If you have them could you please help a brother out? I will add more to the list but for a start I need help with:

Electabuzz
    Jigglypuff
    Machoke/Machamp
    Porygon
    Meowth
    Moltres

Respond to thread with friend code and list of ones you have if you can help. Offering 6IV shiny Japansese ditto for anyone that can give all listed.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2017
    I have most of those.
    I still need to go catch my Moltres
    I have Machop but no Machoke
    Also, the only one I have spare is Porygon, so I'll have to breed a few because I still need those for my Dex.
    I should have them ready for this weekend.

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    I've modified and updated the list for the first 150 which i am having trouble obtaining.

Shellder
    Electabuzz
    Porygon
    Meowth
    Moltres

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back